Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Also Official...Kind of...

So...I announced a few weeks ago that I had graduated from Utah State University.  Well, as of today (December 29, 2008) I know that I am also admitted into the University of Utah.  It has only taken twice as long for me to find out as they told me it would.  Also, even though my academic advisor in the College of Engineering at the U has told me I have been admitted, the admissions office still has not "fully processed" my admissions, so I can't access any of the websites in order to add classes, apply for financial aid (if necessary) or do anything else...So yeah...

I guess that waiting for things to process may be one of those things that I have to get used to now that I am going to a much bigger school.  I put together some quick artwork to express my feelings at this very moment:

No comments: