Friday, January 16, 2009

A Step Back in Time?

I found this interesting contraption while I was surfing the web today and thought maybe somebody else might find it as interesting as I did.

Above all else, I find it interesting that, in this day and age, when high-quality digital music is so easy to obtain and enjoy, there are still companies out there that produce "outdated" equipment that can produce such high-quality sounds. Never mind the fact that one of these will set you back about $64,000, or enough money to buy nearly 180 solid days' worth of music on iTunes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah... As cool and retro ad records are, I would stick with the itunes and CDs. Portability is important.

>,> Though it would be fun to lug that to work one day and set it next to my desk just for the commentary.